1. Jackunzel Week will be on May 1-7 while Mericcup Week will be on May 8-14. The Mods will be puttng up a go-signal post for the beginning of both weeks so you all know when to start posting your submissions! (Since relying on timezone converters alone can be tricky.) Then, and only then, will the Mods start reblogging your work.
2. You can contribute to these weeks by either posting your work on your own blog or submitting it to the Mods here. If you so decide to submit it, we’ll be posting your work only when the appropriate day for that prompt comes along.
3. Please remember that there are a new set of tags this year! Tag all Jackunzel Week submissions with #jackunzelweek14 and all Mericcup Week submissions with #mericcupweek14 or we won’t be able to see your lovely work! Also, be reminded that Tumblr only registers the first five tags of a post so make sure that this is one of them!
4. Tag your HTTYD 2 spoilers! We know some fans are trying to avoid seeing the new footage, so if your submissions have spoilers of any kind, please tag them as so! (ex. #spoilers, #httyd2spoilers, etc.)
5. For further information/inquiries, please look at our Rules and Guidelines page. It’s there for a reason.
Most important of all, the Mods hope you all enjoy the ship weeks! And thank you all so much for participating!